Pathogon Two Stage Mould Treatment
The Pathogon Two Stage Mould Treatment is an innovative, globally unique and eco-friendly mould solution.
Our mould remover efficiently treats contaminated areas and whole rooms to decrease the possibility of re-colonisation. Its powerful formula encapsulates and removes mould spores from multiple surfaces and offers excellent residual biocidal efficacy.
Both products are safe to use on all surfaces including food preparation surfaces, carpets, curtains, and furniture (except paper books, magazines and electronic device screens). If uncertain, do a patch test first.
- Cost-effective & easy to use
- Unique residual biocidal efficacy
- Odourless & non-toxic
- Pet & animal-friendly including marine life
- Safely encapsulates & removes spores
- Penetrates to the root
- No rinse formula & VOC free
- Vegan and Halal-certified
Pathogon ECO Organic Stage 1 Mould Treatment:
The stage one product is made from sustainable natural, plant-based ingredients that remove the organic components of mould formations. This product has no impact on the environment or wildlife when disposed of. When it is sprayed onto mould spots, it encapsulates the volatile components of the mould (the spores), preventing their spread in the room being treated and beyond.
Directions for use:
1. Using an application rate of 20-40ml per Sq.m (depending on the level of contamination found) spray directly on the affected area plus a radius of 1 Sq.m around the affected area, using either a trigger spray, pressure spray, or a back-pack sprayer.
2. Use a medium stiff brush such as those used on fabrics and rub the product gently into the surface using a circular motion.
3. Repeat application by spraying and brushing as necessary to remove the visible mould from the surface.
4. Allow to fully dry, we recommend between 1-2 hours.
5. When fully dry, wipe down the surface with a dry microfibre cloth. (Do not wet the surface). Use only on visible areas of mould contamination.
Pathogon Stage 2:
The second-stage product is a surfactant-based disinfectant. It penetrates deep into the pores of the surface killing off the roots and preventing them from forming again. It then places down a protective layer on the surfaces forming a unique biocidal residual barrier which acts as a defence against surface contamination from mould, and microorganisms that create surface problems that lead to mould growth, slime and corrosion.
It is also proven to eliminate up to 99.9999% of bacteria and pathogens that can cause serious illnesses.
It is deadly to microbes but is perfectly safe for humans and animals. It is non-hazardous to users and has been assessed by the Environmental Agency.
Directions for use:
1. Once the Pathogon Stage 1 product has been used, you will then use an application rate of at least 10ml per Sq.m of the Pathogon Stage 2 product (depending on the porosity of the surface), by applying by trigger spray, pressure spray or a fogging device until the surface is fully coated.
2. Do not wipe or brush, simply spray, and leave to dry. The surface should take between 15-30 minutes to dry fully.
If using the fogging device, the room must be vacated for at least 30 minutes to allow the airborne particles to settle.
3. The area is now ready to redecorate if required
The products will eliminate mould from hard, non-absorbent materials like plastics, glass, ceramics and metals, and cellulose-based materials like wood and wallpaper.
They can erase light to medium stains on porous materials such as plaster and painted surfaces. Effects appear right away in some cases, while for others it may take up to 48 hours for the products to take full effect and produce lasting results for several weeks, to months or even longer if used correctly.
Wood and paper:
With wood and paper, which are cellulose-based, the stain can pass all the way through the paper, and up to 10mm in depth in wood. The stain is a consequence of the metabolic activity of surface mould, not the mould itself. If the stain is pronounced, it could require redecorating the affected area.
Mould filaments can pass through the silicone, resulting in black spots on the surface that appear impossible to kill due to the silicone's non-absorbent nature. To remove black spots permanently from the silicone, the only solution is to completely remove the silicone, treat the wall with Pathogon Stage 2 and reapply a mould-resistant silicone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sodium Hypochlorite is used for more stubborn stains. The recommended dilution ratio is 5:1 however, the dilution ratio can be increased if needed.
The shelf life of Sodium Hypochlorite is 24 months from purchase, however due to the nature of the product, it will slowly start to lose strength after 3 months.
Yes, Sodium Hypochlorite is generally safe to use on Indian Sandstone, however the product must be diluted and tested on a small area first to check for adverse reactions.
Liquipak’s Black Fluid is similar in function to Jeyes Fluid. Our Black Fluid has a strong and distinct fragrance that will remain after the product is washed away and will fade away over time.
We have formulated four vegan and cruelty free washing up liquids. You can find them here. We are working on expanding the vegan line.
Yes, we wanted a fragrance-free soap suitable for sensitive skin. If you’re looking for a soap with perfume, please check out our Pink Hand Soap.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver overseas, to Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Yes, you can cancel your order if it has not been dispatched.
If you need any information or help please contact email@example.com