Sodium Hypochlorite 14-15% | Patio Cleaner, Swimming Pool Chlorine
VAT Included, FREE SHIPPING
Sodium Hypochlorite can be used for water purification, surface purification, bleaching, odour removal and water disinfection. It is widely regarded as the best patio cleaner chemical on the market.
100% UK manufactured product.
Specification and Material Safety Data Sheet are available upon request.
- Swimming pools
- Patio cleaner
- Bleaching agent
- Water purification
- Odour removal
- Lab use
How to use
1. Sweep and wash the surface to remove any debris.
2. Dilute 1 part sodium hypochlorite with 5 parts water. If needed, the dilution ratio can be increased up to 1:3.
3. Apply the solution and wait 45 minutes
4. Wash away with a pressure washer or water and a brush.
Swimming pool chlorine:
- Make sure that the chlorine levels of the water are a level of 2-3mg/l (ppm)
- Levels must be above 1.5mg/l (ppm) as a minimum
- After the product application, the pH of the water must be between 7.2 and 7.6
- Please use a pool water testing kit
- PPE must be used during the application
- This product is not for use on lawns, flowerbeds, vegetable plots or around trees and shrubs.
- Keep people and pets away from the treated area for 2 days.
Operating with the product, the following precautions should be taken:
- When using chemicals, protective clothing such as gloves, goggles, boots and overalls should be worn.
- Adequate ventilation is required when using chemicals in confined spaces.
- When using flammable materials; cigarettes, naked flames and other sources of ignition should be carefully controlled.
- When diluting acids, always add acid to water and not water to acid.
- Before undertaking any cleaning operation, a trial should be carried out on a small, preferably inconspicuous area, to determine the effect of the chemicals before treating a large area.
The usual delivery time scale is 2-3 working days however, this may vary depending on your postcode and our courier's service levels.
Need more information?