Sodium Hypochlorite 14-15% | Patio Cleaner, Swimming Pool Chlorine
Please note that Sodium Hypochlorite is classified as a corrosive liquid therefore, it must be delivered to business addresses only and cannot be delivered to anyone under the age of 18.
As of the 1st of October 2023, this product is a reportable substance in accordance with The Control of Explosives Precursors and Poisons Regulations 2023. This applies to all Sodium Hypochlorite solutions above 6% available chlorine.
Sodium Hypochlorite can be used for water purification, surface purification, bleaching, odour removal and water disinfection. It is widely regarded as the best patio cleaner chemical on the market.
100% UK manufactured product.
Specification and Material Safety Data Sheet are available upon request.
- Swimming pools
- Patio cleaner
- Bleaching agent
- Water purification
- Odour removal
- Lab use
How to use
1. Sweep and wash the surface to remove any debris.
2. Dilute 1 part sodium hypochlorite with 5 parts water. If needed, the dilution ratio can be increased up to 1:3.
3. Apply the solution and wait 45 minutes
4. Wash away with a pressure washer or water and a brush.
Swimming pool chlorine:
- Make sure that the chlorine levels of the water are a level of 2-3mg/l (ppm)
- Levels must be above 1.5mg/l (ppm) as a minimum
- After the product application, the pH of the water must be between 7.2 and 7.6
- Please use a pool water testing kit
- PPE must be used during the application
- This product is not for use on lawns, flowerbeds, vegetable plots or around trees and shrubs.
- Keep people and pets away from the treated area for 2 days.
When operating with the product, the following precautions should be taken:
- When using chemicals, protective clothing such as gloves, goggles, boots and overalls should be worn.
- Adequate ventilation is required when using chemicals in confined spaces.
- When using flammable materials; cigarettes, naked flames and other sources of ignition should be carefully controlled.
- When diluting acids, always add acid to water and not water to acid.
- Before undertaking any cleaning operation, a trial should be carried out on a small, preferably inconspicuous area, to determine the effect of the chemicals before treating a large area.
We are currently using caps from a new supplier. These caps are very secure however, if you have any difficulty removing them, please follow the steps below:
1. Remove the temper-evident seal by pulling it upwards over the top of the cap
2. Use a cloth or a glove for extra grip and twist the cap
The usual delivery time scale is 2-3 working days however, this may vary depending on your postcode and our courier's service levels.
Need more information?
Frequently Asked Questions
Sodium Hypochlorite is used for more stubborn stains. The recommended dilution ratio is 5:1 however, the dilution ratio can be increased if needed.
The shelf life of Sodium Hypochlorite is 24 months from purchase, however due to the nature of the product, it will slowly start to lose strength after 3 months.
Yes, Sodium Hypochlorite is generally safe to use on Indian Sandstone, however the product must be diluted and tested on a small area first to check for adverse reactions.
Liquipak’s Black Fluid is similar in function to Jeyes Fluid. Our Black Fluid has a strong and distinct fragrance that will remain after the product is washed away and will fade away over time.
We have formulated four vegan and cruelty free washing up liquids. You can find them here. We are working on expanding the vegan line.
Yes, we wanted a fragrance-free soap suitable for sensitive skin. If you’re looking for a soap with perfume, please check out our Pink Hand Soap.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver overseas, to Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Yes, you can cancel your order if it has not been dispatched.
If you need any information or help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org