VAT Included, FREE SHIPPING
Liquipak Patio and Driveway Cleaner is a perfect solution to kill and remove mould, algae and lichen from patios, decking, flags, concrete, brick and fence panels.
100% UK manufactured product.
Specification and Material Safety Data Sheet are available upon request.
Directions of use
Dilute 1 litre of Patio Cleaner in 5 litres of water and you're ready to go with either a pressure sprayer or watering can. Apply directly to the area. Agitate briefly with a brush and leave for an hour, then wash it off with a brush or pressure washer.
For more stubborn stains, the advised dilution ratio can be increased. The product must be used on dry surfaces with no rain forecast for at least 8h.
- When using chemicals, protective clothing such as gloves, goggles, boots and overalls should be worn.
- Adequate ventilation is required when using chemicals in confined spaces.
- When using flammable materials; cigarettes, naked flames and other sources of ignition should be carefully controlled.
- When diluting acids, always add acid to water and not water to acid.
- Any clothing that is contaminated with chemicals should be disposed of safely.
- When using any chemicals, care must be taken not to damage, contaminate or stain any adjoining materials, landscaping or finishes.
- Care must be taken to protect personnel operating in the area of the cleaning from any injury or hazard created by the cleaning. The appropriate First Aid must be available.
- Before undertaking any cleaning operation, a trial should be carried out on a small, preferably inconspicuous area, to determine the effect of the chemicals before treating a large area.
The usual delivery time scale is 2-3 working days however, this may vary depending on your postcode and our courier's service levels.